A turkey roasting in the oven, all the family visiting from far and away, who doesn’t love Thanksgiving. One of our favourite things about Thanksgiving, other than having that time to reflect on all the wonderful things going on, is leftovers! There’s always so much food and Turkey seems to hang around for days in the best kind of way.
This recipe for Pim’s Turkey Tomorrows is a great reason to make sure there’s that little bit of extra turkey leftover. They’re so easy to make and a winner with kids and adults alike.
If you’ve got an abundance of turkey this Thanksgiving, or just extra from a Sunday roast, then give this recipe a whirl.
1 Tbsp Cranberry Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pre heat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Boil the potato and pumpkin with a little salt. Drain and mash.
3. Chop the turkey into little cubes and mix with the cranberry sauce.
4. When the potato and pumpkin are cooled take a spoonful in your hand and add a few cubes of turkey cranberry mix. Shape the potato and pumpkin mix into an oval around the turkey.
5. Coat with flour, egg and panko breadcrumbs and place on a baking tray.
6. Bake in the oven until golden or about 15 mins.
7. Serve while warm and enjoy!